TRIME®-Ex GWs for quality and optimal grain and product moisture.
The special thing about the TRIME® technology is that the measurement field completely penetrates the sample volume of approx. 2dm3. Therefore it not only determines data about the near-surface moisture like the reflective infrared measuring technology, but it also records the water content of the whole grain that has not been ground. Complex and error-prone bypass constructions are not required with TRIME® systems. The TRIME® technology also has a very flexible probe design and is therefore suitable for a wide variety of tasks.
Applications and advantages of the TRIME® technology
- Grain moisture and product moisture measurement directly in the dryer
- Inline measurement in the process at up to 130 ° C
- Reduced working hours and greater process transparency due to inline measurement
- Cost savings, as time-consuming post-treatments in the event of over- or under-drying do not come up
- Measuring ranges up to 70% humidity
- Resolutions in the dry range up to 0.05%
- Different probes depending on the application and requirements
- Problem-free system connection to any common programmable logic controller (PLC)
- Additional recording of the product temperature by temperature sensors
- Optimized work processes with cost savings
- Probe body made of temperature-stable special material PEEK
- Robust probe designs for long-term use under extreme environmental conditions
- Measurement independent of the type of grain, temperature of the material being measured and ion conductivity