SONO-SILO Xtrem for abrasive and conductive bulk solids
The rod probe is designed for abrasive and conductive bulk solids like ores, foundry sand, coal, rough gravel and similar materials. Special about the probe is that probe head and electronics are modular. In case of abrasion of the probe head you just exchange it without touching the electronics. The probe head consists of V2A steel with wear-resistant silicon nitride ceramics.
Applications and benefits:
- Long service life without recalibration thanks to the patented probe head
- Interchangeable, robust probe head made of hardened steel and special ceramics. As special version with carbide tip available
- Up to 15 diffferent material calibration curves directly in the probe
- You do not need additional evaluation units
- Precise measurement even in higher temperatures and conductances like for example with a carbon component in foundry sand
- Integrated signal processing and evaluation with intelligent filter algorithms directly in the probe
Depending on the model you might implement the probe with tube extension made of steel in silos, mixers or dryers. The length of the tube extension is variable adjustable.